Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Aug 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gilliam for appx 20 years and drive almost an hour to get to his office. That in itself should tell you how great I think he is. Thorough, caring, great personality and has a great staff. Hope he never retires don't know what I'll do. If you are looking for a new Dr. he should be your choice. Gale

|  Mrs. Wilson  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

I loved the way Dr. Gilliam listened to me. Found problems that I did'nt even know I had. I can get an appt fast. the staff is very friendly. Make sure you know about the latest meds ect. He know the best surgrents. Over all I love this Doctor and would recommand he to all.

Dec 10th, 2009

His PA does not have very good bed side manner (very rude). The front office staff lacks professionalism especially on the phone. The doctor seems rushed. If you get a new prescription He tells you to call him if your having problems. When you call, the staff tell you he doesn't do that. There is no open communication with this office. You pretty much gotta go into the office if you want to talk to him because he will not answer his messages and neither will the staff.

Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Gilliam is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever had. He listens to me and is firm about my health, because he really cares. I'm lucky to finally find a doctor, who really cares.