Dr. David Gilliam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 28th, 2016
Best ever
Dr. Gilliam has been my doctor for quite a few years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens, cares, remembers and is attentive to every concern, medical or otherwise. Due to a change in employment status, my insurance changed to a program he doesn't cover. I like Dr. Gilliam so much that I pay for my appointments out of pocket. Don't know what I'LL do if he ever retires. he ever

May 27th, 2015
This is a very smart guy

March 26th, 2015
I had to wait an hour and half to see the doctor, I had an appointment, finally when I was called to the exam room I had to wait 30 minutes more to see the doctor. His bedside manner was awful. I've been going to this office for years. during those years I saw a physicians assistant, I loved her. Since she no longer is there on a regular basis, I'm sad to say that I probably going to be going elsewhere in the future.

January 21st, 2011
Mrs. Wilson
I loved the way Dr. Gilliam listened to me. Found problems that I did'nt even know I had. I can get an appt fast. the staff is very friendly. Make sure you know about the latest meds ect. He know the best surgrents. Over all I love this Doctor and would recommand he to all.

December 10th, 2009
His PA does not have very good bed side manner (very rude). The front office staff lacks professionalism especially on the phone. The doctor seems rushed. If you get a new prescription He tells you to call him if your having problems. When you call, the staff tell you he doesn't do that. There is no open communication with this office. You pretty much gotta go into the office if you want to talk to him because he will not answer his messages and neither will the staff.

March 9th, 2009
Dr. Gilliam is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever had. He listens to me and is firm about my health, because he really cares. I'm lucky to finally find a doctor, who really cares.