Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 27th, 2015

This is a very smart guy

Mar 26th, 2015

I had to wait an hour and half to see the doctor, I had an appointment, finally when I was called to the exam room I had to wait 30 minutes more to see the doctor. His bedside manner was awful. I've been going to this office for years. during those years I saw a physicians assistant, I loved her. Since she no longer is there on a regular basis, I'm sad to say that I probably going to be going elsewhere in the future.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gilliam has been my doctor for more than 25 years, and has seen me through many serious ailments. As a doctor, Dr. Gilliam's "value add" is that he listens and works with you, unlike some who treat you as a number. I HIGHLY recomend him.. MattR

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gilliam is always ready and willing to listen to your concerns and address them in the best possible way to help you get better. Just like the doctors way back when, I bet he would even make a house call if necessary. That is how much he cares.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gilliam was clear and concise with his analysis of my situation.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I absolutley love every one in Dr. Gilliam's office, I entrust my whole family's care to the staff and that is saying alot. I never leave there feeling like my questions or concerns were not answered. I thank the whole staff.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gilliam has always made me feel like he is truly concerned for my well being. He has never made me feel rushed instead he makes me feel as though he is there for me no matter how many questions I have.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always get great care from Gilliam medical group, I always get an appt. Promptly.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. David Gilliam is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He listens, explain things simple to make me understand, concern to my health and gives me very good advices. Besides being a doctor, he is also a friend.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so thankful to have Dr. Gilliam in our lives. I am not sure how we would survive without him. His care and concern for every single person he comes in contact with is phenomenal and he makes me feel like I am part of his family. I am blessed!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to get appointment. This Doctor and his staff have always given me what I needed in the way of preventive care, monitoring of and treating my health issues, and the availability of their after hours clinic. I would recommend them.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. G. always listens and addresses my issues and concerns.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice office and helpful staff Dr. Gilliam was very good at asking me about any health issues and follow thru. Would recommend him highly

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gilliam has been my family practitioner for about 20 years and will continue to be as long as he is willing to have me as a patient. He is always straight to the point but with the compassion and knowledge that only comes with a passion for his craft.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gilliam has been our family's primary doctor for several years now. He has always answered all my questions with an understanding of my needs. We will continue to use his service as long as he will have us.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc Gilliam has been my doc for quite a few years.... He will tell you like it is and doesn't hold back. He has a great bedside manor his attitude and professional is much appreciated

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc Gilliam is the bomb

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We've gone to Dr. Gilliam for a number of years and have found him to be a caring and highly skilled physician. His approach to medicine is to understand that there are always new methods to treat illness and injuries. His focus remains on proper care.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although the wait was long, Dr. Gilliam always does his best to answer all my questions and concerns.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and goes into detail explaining things in plain language. I have been a patient for over 5 years and he is very good.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gilliam is very personable, knowledgeable and caring. I will definitely recommend him to others.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every visit great - takes the time to listen to you no matter how may patients he has.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust him with my life. Have for many, many years.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gilliam is thorough in his assessment, realistic in his treatment recommendations, and displays genuine concern for his patients.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gill rocks!!! And his lovely staff are all very friendly and helpful. I hope I can go there forever.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was handled in a professional manner, I asked a question and received a response in a timely manner.

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very pleasant visit today. I was very pleased with my results and Dr. Gilliam's attention during my visit. Thanks Dr. Gilliam

Aug 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gilliam for appx 20 years and drive almost an hour to get to his office. That in itself should tell you how great I think he is. Thorough, caring, great personality and has a great staff. Hope he never retires don't know what I'll do. If you are looking for a new Dr. he should be your choice. Gale

Mrs. Wilson show details Mrs. Wilson
Jan 21st, 2011

I loved the way Dr. Gilliam listened to me. Found problems that I did'nt even know I had. I can get an appt fast. the staff is very friendly. Make sure you know about the latest meds ect. He know the best surgrents. Over all I love this Doctor and would recommand he to all.

Dec 10th, 2009

His PA does not have very good bed side manner (very rude). The front office staff lacks professionalism especially on the phone. The doctor seems rushed. If you get a new prescription He tells you to call him if your having problems. When you call, the staff tell you he doesn't do that. There is no open communication with this office. You pretty much gotta go into the office if you want to talk to him because he will not answer his messages and neither will the staff.

Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Gilliam is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever had. He listens to me and is firm about my health, because he really cares. I'm lucky to finally find a doctor, who really cares.