A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Graham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot-Ogden Med Ctr, Elmira, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Graham practice?
- Dr. David Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. David Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bath, NY.
See Bath Surgeons.