A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenberg, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Greenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Greenberg DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Greenberg practice?
- Dr. David Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Greenberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Physiatrists.