A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenberg, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Greenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Greenberg DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Greenberg practice?
- Dr. David Greenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Greenberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Physiatrists.