A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holmes is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holmes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Holmes MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Holmes practice?
- Dr. David Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Holmes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.