A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hufford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hufford
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hufford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hufford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufford graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hufford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Flower Hospital
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Hufford MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Hufford practice?
- Dr. David Hufford has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hufford practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Hickory Pediatricians, Hickory Pediatric Specialists, and Hickory Pulmonologists.