A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hufford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufford graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hufford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hufford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hufford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Hufford practice?
Dr. David Hufford practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Charlotte Pediatricians, Charlotte Pediatric Specialists, and Charlotte Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Hufford, Dr. Dave Hufford, Dr. Davis Hufford