A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hufford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hufford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufford graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hufford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Hufford MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Hufford practice?
- Dr. David Hufford has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hufford practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Hickory Pediatricians and Hickory Pediatric Specialists.