A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. David Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jensen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Family Physicians and Palmdale General Practitioners.