A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. David Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Jensen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Palmdale Primary Care Doctors.