Learn more about Dr. David Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. David Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Jensen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Palmdale Primary Care Doctors.