A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. David Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Fernando, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Fernando Surgeons.