inactive

Dr. David Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine San Fernando, CA

2.5

April 17th, 2015
NO MEDICATION CAN BE ATTAINED FROM THIS DOCTOR PATIENTS WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE DIRECTLY OTHER OPTION IS TO PAY CASH FOR MEDS....NOT REASONABLE HOW CAN A DOCTOR NOT GIVE YOU A PRESCRIPTION

November 13th, 2013
Terrible
Ok I would show up at noon for a 12:30 appointment! I wouldn't be seen until 1:30 if then! While sitting and waiting( watching only a Spanish channel on TV) they would call my name and ask for a urine test. I would question who ordered this test and why is it needed from me? Office staff would first say it was their insurance company required a urine test if being prescribed meds. Did this for 2 years and then found out that neither insurance company wanted the testing but he was getting a kickback from each outing test that was taken that day! Now as far as his staff on 8th St in LA they are the most useless lazy people I've come across in a Dr's office. They put you on hold for very long periods of time when calling, and will not hesitate to just hang up on you! They never followed through on paperwork to the insurance companies which in turn the ended up denying most of what the doctor asked for! If you have a choice DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!!!

October 19th, 2011
Find another doctor!
I'm 6'2" and weigh 195lbs and I am a 50yr old white male. In a deposition report to the workers comp defense lawyers (very important document) he stated that I was a 25yr old obese Hispanic male! The report really hurt my case overall! I actually only saw him 1 time in 2 years relying on his (get them in and out) doctors that work under him! Find another doctor!