A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jones is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Jones MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David R. Jones practice?
- Dr. David Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jones practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Orange, TX.
See Orange Physiatrists.