A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Karas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Karas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Karas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karas graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Karas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roman Karas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David R. Karas practice?
- Dr. David Karas has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Karas practices Pediatrics near Wadsworth, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Wadsworth Pediatricians.