A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kramer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Atlantic Shores Hospital
- The Family - Sunrise, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roy Kramer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Kramer practice?
- Dr. David Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kramer practices Psychiatry near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Plantation Psychiatrists.