A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kramer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Atlantic Shores Hospital
- The Family - Sunrise, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roy Kramer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Kramer practice?
- Dr. David Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kramer practices Psychiatry near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Plantation Psychiatrists.