A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Lee practice?
Dr. David Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.