A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mandel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Mandel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ralph Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Mandel practice?
- Dr. David Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mandel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.