The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Martin
Dr. David Martin, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Pasadena and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Martin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Martin has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...