A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Martin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Euless Internists and Euless Nephrologists.