A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Martin has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Martin practice?
Dr. David Martin practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Nephrologists, Arlington Plastic Surgeons, and Arlington Surgeons.