A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meldrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meldrum, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meldrum, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
Education & Awards
Dr. Meldrum graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meldrum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roy Meldrum MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Meldrum practice?
- Dr. David Meldrum has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Meldrum practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.