A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meldrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meldrum, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meldrum
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Meldrum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meldrum, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
Education & Awards
Dr. Meldrum graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meldrum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roy Meldrum MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Meldrum practice?
- Dr. David Meldrum has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Meldrum practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.