A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meldrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meldrum, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meldrum
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Meldrum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meldrum, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
Education & Awards
Dr. Meldrum graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meldrum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roy Meldrum MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Meldrum practice?
- Dr. David Meldrum has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Meldrum practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.