A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miles, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Miles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Miles FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Miles practice?
- Dr. David Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miles practices Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.