A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miles, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Miles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Miles FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Miles practice?
- Dr. David Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Miles practices Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.