A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miles, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Miles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Miles practice?
Dr. David Miles practices Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.