A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist North Tower & Surgical Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Moore MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Moore practice?
- Dr. David Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons, Nashville Family Physicians, and Nashville Neurologists.