A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rayburn Moore MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Moore practice?
- Dr. David Moore has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Moore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Riverton, UT.
See Bountiful Internists and Bountiful Gastroenterologists.