A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rayburn Moore MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Moore practice?
- Dr. David Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. David Moore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Internists and Bountiful Gastroenterologists.