A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David O'Brien, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reese O'Brien MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. David O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. David O'Brien practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Physiatrists and Winston Salem Pain Management Doctors.