A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Parker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ronald Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Parker practice?
- Dr. David Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Parker practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.