A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Parker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Parker practice?
Dr. David Parker practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.