Dr. David Parker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 14th, 2015
This is the worst Dr i have ever been to, my wife went with me and he never acknowledged her and when he talked to her he kept his head down and never looked at her, all he was interested in was running more tests through Medicare , he must get reimbursement from Medicare he wanted me to wear a heart monitor for a month, I have never had heart problems. All he could say was I was a sick man and needed all these meds. Went for a second opinion and was given the correct medication. I am 83 years old and have been in good health till recently!!!!!

September 1st, 2015
The wait is extremely long, 90% of the time; once the Dr. was not even in the office, 1 hour after my appointment was to begin. Wrong diagnosis, where he was prescribing a strong drug, with a large dosage, I fainted, had to be taken to hospital, and then his insurance did not take responsibility. His staff is not very professional. 2 times I was called at home and they thought I was another patient.

August 19th, 2015
Quack!! Be ready to wait and to be passed by 10 druggie's while you wait!!
This guy is a complete quack!! He talks about everything except treatment of your illness. I waiting in the waiting room for almost 45 mins, then in the room for another 50 mins. As I waited, I heard him talking to 3 different patients about football, basketball and insurance, but never about their illness. It seems like he just wanted to get their money, and not treat the actually problem. He's actually made me set another appointment for a cough, just because I didn't say I had a cough. I was there for another treatment. He's all about the money!! That's obvious by all the druggie's that were there to see him!! It was like walking in to a methadone treatment facility!

February 5th, 2015
they said one price and I was always a different price when I went to pay higher. I paid in full and decided to go to another doctor and end up getting sent to collections for nine dollars and sixty two dollars for what I don't know I would never go there or recommended

January 30th, 2015
If you are in recovery PLEASE READ
If you are a suboxone patient, this doctor expects you to come into his office now every two weeks to receive prescriptions. Recently he wrote a prescription with ambigious details and it took his office a week to call the pharmacy back to correct it. I have been overcharged and never received a refund. I was arroneously reported to a collection agency and reflected bad debt on my credit report because of their poor financial practices. Provided them proof 5 times of my cancelled check. I do not like change and have continued seeing this doctor after all this, but now his new every 2 week rule is too much. I have already found another doctor that will write refills and doesnt expect an office visit every two weeks. Oh, did I mention the extensive wait times? I have waited for 2 hours on several occassions to be seen. Just not worth it. Find a competent practice without all the greedy self serving rules. Hope the state audits his practice soon beacuse if he did this to me, quite certain other patients have been ripped off as well.

February 6th, 2014
Best doctor ever!!
I moved here from another state that could not figure out what to diagnose me with and was on a ton of medications. Dr. Parker was very thorough when it came to getting and answer and the right medication to treat it. I was taking 25 medications when I arrived and Dr. Parker reduced that to 6 medications. He also treated other symptoms I didn't even know I had. After 5 years in another state with no results. I never thought I would be this healthy again. Dr. Parker got me results! I have been waiting 5 years to feel this good. Plus he is a good person.

October 14th, 2013
I just love Dr. Parker! I have been with him for at least 3 yrs now and he quickly diagnosed my chronic condition and has treated it accordingly. Dr Parker not only knows medicine/illnesses, he is very intelligent in multiple areas. He is a GREAT communicator and not only do I leave there with the confidence in knowing the RX I have will work, but I ALWAYS leave there learning something knew from our conversations. I am VERY fortunate to have found Dr. Parker.

June 27th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
The staff is very friendly. The Dr is very knowledgeable and goes above & beyond to help you. The only downside is that he don't respond to phone calls and the wait is terribly long to see him, even with an appointment. He does spend a good amount of time with you once you're with him.

October 20th, 2010
The best Doctor in Dallas/ Ft. Worth area...
<3 I've been a patient of Dr. David Parker for several years. He is my primary care provider. I have the utmost respect and gratitude for Dr. David Parker (Trinity Medical Center, Carrollton, TX) and his entire staff. Dr. Parker genuinely cares about his patients,and never you with a single unanswered questions! Dr. David Parker is laid back,easy to talk to. He takes quality time with each patient, listens intently, ensuring, me that by the time I leave my appointment, I will have a intelligent medical diagnosis. His vast knowledge of medicine truly is amazing! Dr. David Parker, in my opinion, is the BEST Medical Doctor EVER! His vast knowledge of medicine will truly amaze you. Dr. Parker has this genuine passion for medicine, it shows in the care of his patients! Dr. David Parker is a rare gem in my medical journey. I highly recommend Dr. David Parker to anyone lucky to find him! CoNgRaTs!! You found the best doctor right here...Dr David Parker, MD, 4343 N.Josey Ln, Ste 304,Carrollton, TX 75006.(972)939-0427 *Trinity Medical Center

December 28th, 2009
dr parker is a very good doctor, well trained, very knowledgeable, extremely attentive does not rush you in and out, he knows his stuff but his office staff is rude, unprofessional and discourteous. good doctor but poor staff

April 14th, 2009
unbelieveable
The doctor seems like a nice guy, but the staff is unbeliveable. Rude, bothered, and just not what i expected. I have had 3 blood tests in 3 months(Scheduled for a 4th) and there is still no definte status on how i am doing on the meds i was precribed. I think i am being overprescribed....beware