A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Phillips DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. David Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. David Phillips practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Primary Care Doctors.