A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Priest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Priest
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Priest Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Priest, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Priest graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Priest has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Priest MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Priest practice?
- Dr. David Priest has 1 office location.
Dr. David Priest practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.