Dr. David Riedel MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 4 reviews

March 12th, 2016
Did not listen to our concerns. Thought he knew more about my body in 5 minutes than I did. Was very rude and and arrogant. Acted like my problem was all in my head and my PC was an idiot for referring me to him even though my blood work showed something out of wack.

May 1st, 2015
BUTCHER - Run, don't walk from this "doctor"
My mother had a "routine" procedure, a colonoscopy, with Dr Riedel. She then had to have Emergency surgery due to Dr Riedel perforating her colon. She was in excruciating pain, had to rehabilitate for over a month in a nursing home. She now has to wear a diaper 24/7. She went from residing in assisted living for 5 years, then, within 3 months of Butcher Riedel getting a hold of her, she is permanently in a nursing home. Thanks a lot, David Riedel. This guy needs to retire, not continue to ruin people's lives. He'd get ZERO stars if I could do so.

January 25th, 2015
Very Happy with his treatment
Several scopes with Dr Riedel. Always happy with his treatment and hes always very upbeat and polite.

May 8th, 2014
Horrid
This doctor is horrible. He was so rough with my grandmother that her perforated her colon causing an emergency trip via ambulance to the hospital where emergency exploratory surgery was performed and her colon was repaired. Since then she has had nothing but digestive problems. I have been informed this isn't a first for him either. There are more patients coming forward who had the same issue with him. For some one with 35 years experience you would thing he would be an expert at this!