A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Robins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Robins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Robins DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Robins practice?
- Dr. David Robins has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Robins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Etowah, TN and Dayton, TN.
See Athens Surgeons.