A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Robins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Robins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skyridge Medical Center Westside Campus
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Robins DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Robins practice?
- Dr. David Robins has 1 office location.
Dr. David Robins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.