A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Robins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Robins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skyridge Medical Center Westside Campus
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Robins DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Robins practice?
- Dr. David Robins has 1 office location.
Dr. David Robins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.