A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rolf Rosenberg MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. David Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rosenberg practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.