A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rolf Rosenberg MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. David Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosenberg practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists and Detroit Child Psychiatrists.