A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schatz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schatz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Schatz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Schatz practice?
- Dr. David Schatz has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Schatz practices Internal Medicine near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See River Forest Internists.