Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Schatz
Dr. David Schatz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL, with other offices in Berwyn, IL and Oak Park, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schatz is affiliated with West Suburban Medical Center, Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago and West Suburban Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Schatz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Schatz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.