Learn more about Dr. David Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schmidt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Schmidt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. David Schmidt has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.