A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schmidt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schmidt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roman Schmidt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. David Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schmidt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rensselaer, IN and Crawfordsville, IN.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.