A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schmidt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schmidt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roman Schmidt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. David Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schmidt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rensselaer, IN and Crawfordsville, IN.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.