A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Segrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Segrest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Segrest, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segrest graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Segrest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell
- Grimes St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rivers Segrest MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Segrest practice?
- Dr. David Segrest has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Segrest practices Family Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, TX and Caldwell, TX.
See College Station Family Physicians.