A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Shaffer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Shaffer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. David Shaffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shaffer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.