A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siegel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Randolph Siegel MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Siegel practice?
- Dr. David Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Siegel practices Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.