A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans