A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robin Simon MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Simon practice?
- Dr. David Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Simon practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.