Dr. David Singer MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Long Beach, CA

January 17th, 2014
I've been seeing Dr. Singer since 2008. I find him to be extremely thorough, courteous and caring. I especially like the fact that after reviewing my files he listens and addresses any questions and comments I have. It is not necessary for him to follow up after my visits and I am happy to attribute much of my active lifestyle abilities at 74 to Dr. Singer's care and involvement.

February 28th, 2011
Very Disappointed
I have been going to Dr. Singer for over a Year. Once of a Sudden his office claimed I owed them money and send me collections. I was never aware of theses charges and they would not take me in for another appointment. I think these should not be medical proffessionals. I am very disappointed. Than I paid what I supposibly owed and tried to make an appointment with anohter Dr Office and they where claiming I owed ( Singer) money and would not take me in for an appointment also. I am so disappointed with this system they will let you die.

August 10th, 2009
I think he could be a better doctor if he listened more. He asks a lot of questions, but often come up with bizzare and incorrect diagnoses.