A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.