A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.