A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Smith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 15 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Pediatrics near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Gadsden, AL.
See Anniston Pediatricians.