A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith, General Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.