A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Smith practice?
Dr. David Smith practices Anesthesiology near Watertown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Watertown Anesthesiologists.