A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spriggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spriggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spriggs, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spriggs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Spriggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Spriggs MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Spriggs practice?
- Dr. David Spriggs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Spriggs practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.