A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steele is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Huntington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reid Steele MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David R. Steele practice?
- Dr. David Steele has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Steele practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Barboursville, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV and Hurricane, WV.
See Barboursville Primary Care Doctors.