A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steinberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Steinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David R. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. David Steinberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Steinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.