A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steinberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Steinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David R. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. David Steinberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Steinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.