A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Talley, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Talley, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Talley practice?
- Dr. David Talley practices Urology and Surgery near Live Oak, TX.