A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Talley, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Talley, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Talley MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Talley practice?
- Dr. David Talley has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Talley practices Urology and Surgery near Live Oak, TX.