A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wilkinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Wilkinson MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. David Wilkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wilkinson practices Urology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Urologists.