A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Raab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raab has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Raab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Raab practice?
- Dr. David Raab has 1 office location.
Dr. David Raab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.