A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Raab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raab has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Raab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Raab practice?
- Dr. David Raab has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Raab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.