Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Appointment show details Appointment
by Dan on Mar 10th, 2015

He I a great doctor. Not a long wait. Would recommend it to anybody who needs help with knees very kind man. And a great staff. Great doctor.

Mar 6th, 2015

Scheduling needs improvement, long wait time once in an exam room.

Jan 13th, 2015

Great for a first visit. Bed Side manner excellent. He and MD Assistant very informed, knowledgable, helpful.

Nov 6th, 2014

I would agree with others about wait times. Try and obtain the first appointment in the morning otherwise you will wait for ever in the afternoon.

Great knees show details Great knees
by B.T. on Oct 15th, 2014

I really liked this doctor. He is nice, and funny, and not to mention easy on the eyes. He is a leader of IBJI and helped me so much and did good surgery on me and made me feel good about stuff. I told my friends about him and like him alot.

There is a better ortho to see show details There is a better ortho to see
Nov 28th, 2012

Wait time is horrendous!!! Waited 2 hrs today and saw dr raab for 15 mins. He is arrogant and a know it all which is not appealing. Not worth wait time and poor bedside manner.

Full knee replacement show details Full knee replacement
Apr 16th, 2012

I was totally impressed by Dr. Raab's accuracy and straightforwardness.My surgery was extremely successful, and after 11 weeks I'm back to living my life fully and would recommend his services to anyone who asks.

fefemmale in pain show details fefemmale in pain
Jan 20th, 2012

doctor spent two minutes, didn't ask about my pain, offered shot and left;was the worst experience I've ever had

A long wait for a two minute rushed visit! show details A long wait for a two minute rushed visit!
Jun 24th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Raab two times, and will not ever see him again. The first office visit, I waited over two hours in the waiting room, and 40 minutes in the exam room to see him. The second visit was a little better, 40 minutes in the waiting room, 45 minutes in the exam room waiting for him. Neither time did he appologize or mention the wait. Both times, he was very rushed and seemed to be in a hurry to get me out the door. He is very arrogant and acts like I should have been graced to have been in his presence. I was not impressed by him at all.

Steve show details Steve
May 13th, 2009

He made me feel comfortable and told me the pros and cons of hip replacement. Young and vibrant, I don't want an old dude operating on me, so I am going with him.

first visit show details first visit
Mar 4th, 2009

He was very good with explaining what was going on.