Orthopedic Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

9000 Waukegan Rd
Ste 200
Morton Grove, IL 60053
847-375-3000
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 4th, 2014

My appointment with Dr. Raab was a disappointment. I wasn't encouraged to elaborate on my story. Information given was ignored by him and his staff. He did not provide any new information to me but told me the obvious. My face time was at most 8 minutes, more likely 5. I felt like he came into the exam with a predisposition for a diagnosis, and was not interested in hearing what I had to say.

|  There is a better ortho to see  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

Wait time is horrendous!!! Waited 2 hrs today and saw dr raab for 15 mins. He is arrogant and a know it all which is not appealing. Not worth wait time and poor bedside manner.

|  Full knee replacement  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

I was totally impressed by Dr. Raab's accuracy and straightforwardness.My surgery was extremely successful, and after 11 weeks I'm back to living my life fully and would recommend his services to anyone who asks.

|  fefemmale in pain  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

doctor spent two minutes, didn't ask about my pain, offered shot and left;was the worst experience I've ever had

|  A long wait for a two minute rushed visit!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Raab two times, and will not ever see him again. The first office visit, I waited over two hours in the waiting room, and 40 minutes in the exam room to see him. The second visit was a little better, 40 minutes in the waiting room, 45 minutes in the exam room waiting for him. Neither time did he appologize or mention the wait. Both times, he was very rushed and seemed to be in a hurry to get me out the door. He is very arrogant and acts like I should have been graced to have been in his presence. I was not impressed by him at all.

|  Steve  |  show details
May 13th, 2009

He made me feel comfortable and told me the pros and cons of hip replacement. Young and vibrant, I don't want an old dude operating on me, so I am going with him.

|  first visit  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

He was very good with explaining what was going on.