Dr. David Rabady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rabady?

Outstanding Opthalmic Surgeon--Saved my vision in left eye.

Posted on April 24th, 2017

I was diagnosed with a detached retina by another ophthalmologist, who immediately referred me to Dr. Rabady. Dr. Rabady waited at his office, after normal office hours, until I could arrive to see him. He successfully repaired my retina the next day, on his lunch break, after traveling to the surgery center from another office in another town. He was patient, thorough, compassionate and explained everything clearly. He answered all my questions, and when I had more questions in the days after the office visit, he got on the phone personally to speak with me. It was terrifying to find out I had a detached retina as part of a routine ophthalmology visit (I had no symptoms), and really terrifying when I had essentially no vision for 3+ weeks after surgery. But I trusted Dr Rabadi, I felt like he really cared about me, and he was able to reassure me that I was healing; even though I couldn't tell. Today I have 100% vision! But even if I only had 50% or less I believe I would be writing the same review. Nothing is ever guaranteed; things can go wrong in a surgery, or anything else in life. The best we can hope for is to get a physician that is skilled, caring, and dedicated to doing the very best he or she can do. I firmly believe that Dr Rabadi is all that, and more. I will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region: David K. Rabady Excellent skilled surgeon, caring, reassuring, thorough. Personal results were above and beyond the expected outcome, following retina procedure, that was destroying my sight. A proficient team of doctors and surgeons working closely and comprehensively together for the long term care of the patient. Promptness: Clifton Park has a busy office but it's worth the extra minutes of waiting. The volume of patients seemingly inundates the office prep staff often causing delayed wait times for entering the procedure rooms. Once in the flow, the doctors are more timely .

Wonderful

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Listened to all my concerns , put my mind at ease and explained my condition in terms I could understand . I wish all my Other doctors were like him.

Chronic Dry Eye