A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rabago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rabago, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabago graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rabago has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabago accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 7 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance