A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rabago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rabago, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabago graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rabago has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rabago MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Rabago practice?
- Dr. David Rabago has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Rabago practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.