A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rabaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rabaja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabaja graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Rabaja has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Rabaja DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Rabaja practice?
- Dr. David Rabaja has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rabaja practices Otolaryngology near Oviedo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Oviedo Otolaryngologists.