Dr. David Rabaja, DO
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Dirty hands show details Dirty hands
Sep 27th, 2015

This doctor did not wash his hands before or after examining me child. Disgusting and unsanitary! I even heard him go into the next room and begin examining another patient without washing his hands. Completely unacceptable!

Jul 20th, 2014

This practice treats their patients like money numbers. I have never had a more un-personal experience with a team. The office staff is quick to shut you up and the nurses are no better. The head nurse Gloria is a programed robot who is only able to relay messages to and from the doctors, but frequently forgets to ask the doctor all of the question you have to leave on her voicemail. Then they get frustrated when patients call back asking for the answers to the questions they did not address. The office staff and nurses, have very minimal patience in letting a patient explain any concern whatsoever, and quickly spend the majority of their conversations TALKING OVER THIER PATIENTS. They doctors are only mediocre, and also quick to prevent the patient or family members from asking too many questions and even make notes in patient charts as to how difficult patients are with valid concerns for their health. BOTTOM LINE: THIS IS A MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY MEDICAL TEAM. SOMETHING THAT A PATIENT SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE CONCERNING THIER OWN HEALTH!!!

Patient show details Patient
Apr 15th, 2014

I had Septoplasty surgery performed from Dr Rabaja for a deviated septum. I breathed better for about a year, but now back to almost not being able to breathe through my nose at all. I went back, had a Nasal endoscopy & his findings were that I had Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy now (of which he never stated before the surgery), and that I was not allergic to anything that his testing could find. No sprays or anything he did helped. All I did was spend an ASTRONOMICAL amount of money and time, going back and forth to his office with absolutely NO RESULTS; no fix, no treatment worked. If I kept taking my car somewhere, with no results, would I keep taking it back to the same place?? I'd be a moron if I did. I have come to this conclusion; he is either a quack, or a racketeer who wants you to make 10 office visits so that he gets the most $$$ he can possibly get from you, PERIOD. If you enjoy wading up your hard earned money and just throwing it out the window, then by all means, go see Dr Rabaja. He will be happy to take it off your hands for nothing in return.

E X C E L L E N T DR!!! BEST IN ORLANDO! show details E X C E L L E N T DR!!! BEST IN ORLANDO!
Nov 9th, 2012

Dr Rabaja is an Excellent Doctor. Did my surgery without any complications. He is caring, he listens to you, explains procedures and he is available for whatever question u might have. So please dont pay attention to the other comments left here.. I would go to this office to see him for as long as he practices medicine, and i would take my family there without any doubts or concerns.

Very bad Doctor show details Very bad Doctor
Jun 29th, 2012

I went to see DR Rebaja due to sinus problems. He mentioned that I should move to Arizona and that was nothing he could do for me.

Feb 28th, 2012

I was very put off by Dr. Rabaja. He seemed very nice at first, but when it turned out that I had a problem that could be related to another problem that runs in my family, my parents asked me if I could have a certain test run to rule it out. When I asked Dr. Rabaja if this would be possible - just for the peace of mind of my family, who were understandably concerned - he told me I was not a doctor, no one in my family was a doctor, and I should just let him do his job. I was never rude about it, or ever implied that I knew more than him. In fact I said I knew the test was probably unnecessary but that it was for my family's peace of mind. I was very put off by the way he treated me - I went to another doctor regarding my condition, and she ran the test without me even having to request it.