Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Orlando Ear Nose & Throat
8000 Red Bug Lake Rd
Ste 150
Oviedo, FL 32765
407-971-3337
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Doctor drama  |  show details
by annoyed past employee on May 13th, 2014

this office not proffesional. dr, baylor is married with kids. he used to date the head audiologist. no wonder she got a job there. his personal nurse he's having an affair with. he's racist. dr. spector and his scribe have an inapporirate relationship. dr. patni and he's pa flirt to much. it really upsets his nursing staff. dr. kang curses out patients. he is married with kids and is spending time with his pa jessica. deborah byron just cares about money. the blonde pa/np is immature

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2014

I had Septoplasty surgery performed from Dr Rabaja for a deviated septum. I breathed better for about a year, but now back to almost not being able to breathe through my nose at all. I went back, had a Nasal endoscopy & his findings were that I had Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy now (of which he never stated before the surgery), and that I was not allergic to anything that his testing could find. No sprays or anything he did helped. All I did was spend an ASTRONOMICAL amount of money and time, going back and forth to his office with absolutely NO RESULTS; no fix, no treatment worked. If I kept taking my car somewhere, with no results, would I keep taking it back to the same place?? I'd be a moron if I did. I have come to this conclusion; he is either a quack, or a racketeer who wants you to make 10 office visits so that he gets the most $$$ he can possibly get from you, PERIOD. If you enjoy wading up your hard earned money and just throwing it out the window, then by all means, go see Dr Rabaja. He will be happy to take it off your hands for nothing in return.

|  Need a new doc  |  show details
by Big Dissapointment on Oct 17th, 2013

I consider myself a patient person but an hour and 45 minutes of waiting to be seen was a bit ridiculous. I felt really bad for the elderly couple waiting just as long as I was so I did them a favor and cancelled my appointment so that they can be seen sooner. Needless to say, I can't say much about Dr Rabaja since I never met him but I sure wish I would have read these postings before scheduling time with him,

|  Dr. Rabaja  |  show details
by April Green on Sep 9th, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Rabaja since the mid 1990's. I will also tell you I live in Clearwater, FL. That is how important he is to me. He is honest, trustworthy and I trust him with my life. To the person, that owes the $200.00, pay your bill. To the other person, that insisted on getting his medical license on the internet, why go to the doctor? If you can diagnose yourself, then go see the pharmacist for your needs. He is one of the highest rated doctors as are all of the doctors in this practice and you are lucky if they will have you as a patient.

|  What A Joke...  |  show details
by Rob M. on Feb 22nd, 2013

Made an appointment to have a doctor check out my sinus issue which I had researched online and pretty much knew it was nasal polyps. I showed up for my appointment and was told by the office staff that I needed a referral from my regular physician. I went back to my car, called my insurance and found out that I did not need a referral. So I went back in and relayed that information to the staff. I did get to see Dr Rabaja for about 10 minutes. I told him in the beginning that I thought I had nasal polyps so he stuck a camera up my nostril to look. He then confirmed that I did indeed have polyps, stuck a small vacuum type thing up my nostril, told me that I had to have a CT scan done, and wrote me a prescription for Nasonex. The whole process took no more than 10 minutes and I was charged $80 for my insurance co-pay. A few days later I went in for my CT scan to the place right across the hall and that cost $290 out of my pocket and only took about 5 minutes. Then I was contacted by Orlando ENT to schedule another appt. with Dr. Rabaja to go over the results of the CT scan. (And yes, it would have been ANOTHER $80 co-pay for this) I asked why I had to be there and spend another $80 in order to find out the results, why couldn't the doctor review the scan and tell me what the recommended treatment would be? They said to just continue with the Nasonex if that was working. Four months later I receive a "Final Notice" bill in the mail stating that I owe an additional $300 to Orlando ENT because either the camera or the vacuum type thing was an "additional service" that required more payment. Really? So the bottom line here is simply this: I (who has medical insurance) will have spent almost $700 out of pocket for a Doctor to confirm my self diagnosis and to write me a prescription for Nasonex!!!! What a joke! Do NOT go here! Pick a doctor/company that has ethics and that isn't trying to pay off their student loans in record time!!!

|  E X C E L L E N T DR!!! BEST IN ORLANDO!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

Dr Rabaja is an Excellent Doctor. Did my surgery without any complications. He is caring, he listens to you, explains procedures and he is available for whatever question u might have. So please dont pay attention to the other comments left here.. I would go to this office to see him for as long as he practices medicine, and i would take my family there without any doubts or concerns.

|  Very bad Doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I went to see DR Rebaja due to sinus problems. He mentioned that I should move to Arizona and that was nothing he could do for me.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I was very put off by Dr. Rabaja. He seemed very nice at first, but when it turned out that I had a problem that could be related to another problem that runs in my family, my parents asked me if I could have a certain test run to rule it out. When I asked Dr. Rabaja if this would be possible - just for the peace of mind of my family, who were understandably concerned - he told me I was not a doctor, no one in my family was a doctor, and I should just let him do his job. I was never rude about it, or ever implied that I knew more than him. In fact I said I knew the test was probably unnecessary but that it was for my family's peace of mind. I was very put off by the way he treated me - I went to another doctor regarding my condition, and she ran the test without me even having to request it.

|  Dr. Rabaja  |  show details
by Iris Pardo on Mar 14th, 2011

Dr. Rabaja did surgery on my husband and was excellent, no scars, he was also very proffesional and caring, listened to him and very concerned and pleasant.I recommend him to anyone. Hes really good

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

The previous rating is correct, this office/doctor is a TOTAL SCAM! The same thing happened to me followed by harrassing calls to my job NON STOP for less than $200 (for months) that I did not owe.THEY ARE CRAZY SCAMMERS! Total rip off.

|  Dr Rabaja is a scammer  |  show details
by Carmen walker on Apr 27th, 2010

I went there for a consulation regarding the procedure and the cost of a tonsilectomie. I was not sick that day. Without letting me know, they did some tests that I didn't ask of had the need for and besides my $30 cost for the visit I got hit with hundreds of dollars months later in bills for nothing....they are running a big scam.!!!!!!!!

|  Dr rabaja is a scammer  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I went there for a simple consulation regarding the cost and the procedure of a tonsilectomie. I was not sick that day. Apparently they perf...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com